|Location: Ohio, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Food & Beverage||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076276_1608233956|
This is a very strategic role working with the integrator and business teams.
- This person will be responsible for business capabilities and will help integrate Release management across IT landscape (SAP, non-SAP Apps, Infrastructure and Change Advisory Board integration).
- They have 29 other Cloud applications and a few internally hosted applications as well as Riversand ( Master Data) and Dell Boomi (Integration).
- The candidates must have release management background (not managing releases but running the releases)
- SAP Release Transport experience - must be able to roll up their sleeves and transport code between environments.
- SAP S/4 HANA Greenfield experience
- Strategy background (calendar, process integrated with ITIL, cadence, synch across systems, process integrated with testing, etc)
- Duration: 6-12 month contract with option to hire after 6 months (if both candidate and client are willing)
- Hybrid Approach: (Onsite/Remote)
- Can interview during holiday break, if necessary
- Potential Start: January 4th, 2021