RED is currently seeking a Recruiter to work within RED's Strategic Accounts division in the Jersey City, NJ area. The ideal candidate will possess 1+ years of recruiting experience within IT Staffing or Specialized Staffing. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and meeting candidates for a range of full-time positions within SAP, ERP, Data Science and Analytics.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for client requirements and ensure constant communication throughout full life cycle.
- Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, DICE, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates for roles within the strategic accounts portfolio.
- Obtain and speak with references for each candidate to further qualify their skills
- Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates with niche skills and with consistent follow up regarding current and future opportunities.
Requirements of the Recruiter
- 1+ years of recruiting experience (Contract and Permanent) within IT Staffing or Specialized Staffing
- Strong work ethic, diligence, focus and positivity are all essential.
- Ability to build and sustain a strong network of technical talent.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding recruiting.