|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: Recruiter 9.22.20_1600809614|
RED is looking for an ambitious, determined, and enthusiastic Recruiter with a hunting mentality to join an expanding team in Jersey City, NJ. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years of recruiting experience. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and meeting candidates for a range of positions within SAP, ERP, Data Science and Analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract, and qualify suitable candidates for client requirements and ensure constant communication throughout full life cycle.
- Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates for roles within the accounts portfolio.
- Obtain and speak with references for each candidate to further qualify their skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates with niche skills and with consistent follow up regarding current and future opportunities.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 1 - 2 years of recruiting experience (Contract and/or Permanent).
- Strong work ethic, diligence, focus, and positivity are all essential.
- Ability to build and sustain a strong network of technical talent.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change.
- Understand multiple deadlines and priorities.
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach to recruiting.