Quality Control Project Manager/PMO
Long Term Contract
RED's key client, a global organisation based near Brussels are looking for a Quality Control Project Manager/PMO to work on an exciting paperless project.
The objectives of the program in QC is to achieve paperless operations in QC laboratories by the following:
- Addressing gaps associated with Data Lifecycle Management / Data Integrity
- Within QC laboratories by implementing a Laboratory Execution System (LES)
- Electronic signature and long-term electronic archiving for files/reports issued from analytical equipment
- Within Manufacturing by implementing an electronic samples tracking in SAP
Tasks will include the following:
- Develop plans, risk log, decision log, etc and monitor progress and performance of project
- Create consolidated Status Reports for relevant stakeholders
- Manage (escalated) project risks & issues
- Identify and manage project dependencies
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of SDMS (Scientific Data Management System)
- Understanding of rules related to computerized systems linked to laboratory equipment in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/Quality and GMP requirements is a plus.
- Learning agility: able to learn new processes quickly and anticipate consequence of changes on end to end flow
- Fluent English and French
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send us your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to discuss this further.