*** SAP Quality Assurance Consultant-Barcelona***
For our consulting client in Barcelona we are urgently looking for a QA consultant - the selected candidate will be working as part of a team located in Barcelona supporting an international project working with the latest technologies.
Responsibilities and Tasks
* Design and development of new features.
* Test Automation experience and knowledge of BDD.
* Working with business owner(s) and cross functional delivery teams to develop and implement related test plans/cases.
* Perform peer code reviews to optimise test code execution.
* Manage automation test procedures.
* Supporting general quality control activities, such as the development of the test approach and test cases.
* Working closely with the development of applications and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
We want you to have the following skills and experience:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer)
* + 3 years of experience working as QA
* Experience in QA, software development, or related field
* Hands-on experience with some automated testing tools: selenium, Cucumber, SerenityBDD
* Familiar working with UNIX environments, Gitlab, Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo…)
* Previous experience working with Micro services, Docker will be a plus
* Great communication skills
* Familiarity with testing frameworks
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Good technical English level
If you are interested in this Opportunity please send your updated CV to Anastasis Samaras at email@example.com