|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: TEVTEV_1572965768|
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial.
Our client's SAP practice member firms worldwide now totals more than 12,500 dedicated SAP practitioners in over 35 countries that have served more than 1,250 clients. It holds the highest level of strategic alliance with SAP: Global Partner - Services. Our global SAP practice is deeply experienced in the full range of implementation challenges. From operating virtual teams across multiple locations and time zones to navigating variations in local and regional business practices, regulations and cultures, we stage complex deployments in ways that maximize benefits and manage risk.
About The Opportunity
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced SAP Consultants to join our SAP team in France at Consultant and Senior Consultant level.
As a SAP Senior Consultant , you will become a key member of our Enterprise Applications team serving clients across many industries. These are challenging and fulfilling roles with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
* Lead SAP implementation, transformation and deployment projects
* Effectively manage time, budget and resources
* Coordinate on-site, near-shore and off-shore delivery within a global organization
* Contribute to business processes optimization and manage cross-functional integration
* Design innovative and integrated SAP system solutions
* Ensure successful implementation of the solution at the client site
* Support the growth of the global practice by contributing to improving and developing
* project management and delivery methodologies
* Act as trusted advisor for the client, building up sustainable relationships with business and IT
* Higher education degree in Information Technology, Economics or equivalent
* 4+ years of work experience in SAP consulting as functional consultant and project manager
* Profound project management experience; a corresponding certification would be advantageous
* Solid understanding of major business processes along the value chain
* Deep functional know-how in one or more components of SAP ERP (Logistics), including experience in configuration and testing
* Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both French and English