|Location: Israel||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074925_1604317531|
**Product Lifecycle Management- Israel - On Site- Start Soon***
For our international client RED is currently looking a PLM to start ASAP in a new project.
The Manager is expected to start as soon as possible and for an initial 9 months contract + View of extension. The project is based in Israel, On site.
- Minimum 8 Years IT Project Manager Experience
- Lead Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) program administration for Infrastructure business unit
- You will be managing a team of 2-3 Project Engineers
- Coordinate activities with participating business departments, IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers
- Tracking, prioritising, reporting and resolving issues and managing risks throughout the delivery process
- Fluent English
- Office Tools (e.g. Excel)
- Strong team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.