|Location: London, England||Salary: £400 - £426 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/080532_1621509889|
Project Manager (Inside IR35) / London / 6 months / Start ASAP
* Work closely with Vendors and delivery teams to enforce ownership accountability over deliverables and expected performance level including acceptance of deliverables, execution per agreed plan, change management, resolution of issues and status reporting.
* Comfortable working on a cross-functional team where project managers are part of the delivery team, working closely with team members, vendor resources and stakeholders to plan and manage the execution of project activities.
* Responsible to manage project risks / issues in a pro-active and hands-on manner by either resolving them or escalating them early and as appropriate.
* Ensure that projects are executed and implemented according to the plan and in adherence to our Change Governance Model.
* Demonstrable experience in managing and leading complex projects o successful completion.
* Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies.
* Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving experience and ability to provide insights and solutions.
* Confident presenter with excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills and an ability to meet with people at all levels. Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing and motivate project stakeholders and team members through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness.
* Understanding and appreciation of the Agile mindset
* Self-motivated and flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organisations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing.