For our long-term customer in the Frankfurt area we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
Your main task is the project management and budget management during a HR IT implementation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Working experience in project management, HR Reporting and Analytics
- Experience with migrations to SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Predictive Analytics
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills
- Start: November 2019
- Duration: 3 months (+ option to extend)
- Utilisation: 4 to 5 days per week
- Location: Frankfurt area, Germany
- Language: English; German is nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.