|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: €45 - €50 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076944_1611308339|
Project Manager / Amsterdam / 6 months / Start ASAP
Has good understanding in technology and it's implementation (e.g. network design, CICD cloud, microservices, Databases, Automated testing etc)
A practitioner of agile and product thinking.
Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
Experience of defining delivery approaches
* Be a self-starter
* Somebody people gravitate to and want to collaborate with
* Bias for action and always focused on the outcome (business value) not the date.
* Someone who values simplicity and clear communication
* Interpersonal skills focused on collaboration, building links and relationships within diverse teams, across the organisation
Deliver complex outcomes with multiple business and technical risks that will impact the success of key IKEA business priorities.
* Interest and willingness to work on both complex engineering and value proposition/strategy
* Establish new or improve existing delivery methodology to deliver outcomes
* For business outcomes with ambiguous scope, that require digital delivery, enable the definition of the delivery approach
* Create and track a plan to deliver the outcomes goals, including the technical implementation plan
* Understand trade-offs in software delivery, using experience and influencing skills to drive consensus with the Engineering and Product teams to obtain the best value and solution
* Identify risks and dependencies. Develop agreed mitigation strategies.
* Understand a technical architecture to be able to foresee the impact on dependencies, delivery quality/timelines and implementation plans
* Build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders to deliver software or professional services
* Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and Agile programme management tools and coach/mentor on leadership