|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: tbd|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072728_1600792192|
For our client in Northern Bavaria, RED EXECUTIVE is exclusively searching for a highly experienced
IT Infrastructure Program Manager (m/f/d)
What's in it for you:
You will join an IT department that is undergoing an inspiring centralisation and digitalisation program, offering a wealth of exciting projects and opportunities.
In this role you have the opportuntiy to independently carry sole responsibility and provide guidance across a range of infrastructure projects, whilst taking care of stakeholder management across various hierarchical levels.
At the same time you will be welcomed by a department and a company that operate in a family team spirit way with flat hierarchies, that actively support promotion of professional and personal development, whilst also ensuring attractive renumeration packages and overall working conditions.
- International IT project management with a focus on IT infrastructure and operations
- Definition and setup of infrastructure projects and project teams, management of project resources, definition and steering of project milestones, clear documentation and communication of decisions made just as management of project documentation
- Regular reporting of project status's to project teams, program management and stakeholders including top management
- Proactive change and adaptation management
What we are looking for in you:
- Longstanding experience in IT program management - focus on IT infrastructure and operations
- Good understanding of various infrastructure topics (e.g. networks, server-management, cloud computing or IT Security)
- Solid Know-How of various project management methods (e.g.IPMA or PMI, PRINCE2, SCRUM etc.)
- Expertise in change and adaptation management
- Strong capabilities in combining project management, technical and business skills
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Fluent German and English skills
Have you got experience in working in large international business environments and are carrying a pro-active can do attitude?
Do you enjoy a flexible work approach and are looking to make a difference by bringing in your expertise?
If you can say yes to all of the above and enjoy communicating with different stakeholders at various hierarchical levels, then we are looking forward to your application to discuss this opportunity further.