|Location: Angers, Pays de la Loire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072000_1593094389|
**** Production Analyst/SAP Key User - 6+ mois - Angers area ****
On behalf of one of our international clients RED now has a new contract opportunity for a production specialist with strong experience using SAP production modules. The initial contract is for 6 months and is located near Angers. It is to start ASAP.
Your role will be that of a production analyst. As such you will be responsible for :
- Receive and review sales orders on daily basis to ensure all documents are correct and matching PO
- Approve orders for warehouse processing
- Prepare and approve documents for engineer or marketing departments to send out testing/ marketing/ trade show samples in a timely manner
- Review drop shipment orders from export control specialist; Collect and prepare drop shipment paperwork for billing
- Ability to educate and guide shop floor members
- Inform leadership and team members on status of execution on production projects, serving as primary point of contact.
- Identify records for production using advanced queries in order to prep documents for production deliverables
- Confirm consistency checks on client coding against to-be-produced documents with associated family members
- Ensure all imaging configurations coincide with the requested production specifications
- Create and prepare load files and deliverables for review in in all industry standard review tools
- Maintain a sense of urgency on all production deliverables and internal requests
- Independently work on job requests from a queue as well as by assignment to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages using documented procedures
- Accurately execute to eliminate rework scenarios while ensuring 100% compliance of data and deliverables within an expedited time period
- At least 5 years' experience in Order Processing Services, preferably in an SAP environment.
- Good knowledge of scheduling, forecasting, quality inspection processes
- The ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to effectively meet required deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, minimal administrative support, and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to use critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to effectively identify solutions to non-standard requests and issue resolution
- Ability to convey complex ideas both verbally and in writing to a non-technical audience
- Ability to manage projects that span multiple groups, offices, or organizations
- Superior focus on quality control and accuracy of work-product
- Strong Microsoft Office/MS365 skills
- Ability to travel as required for on-site project work
If you are interested please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.