RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
You will be inspired by execution excellence, highly analytical, emotionally intelligent, a team player, and only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. In your team, your challenge will be to work on strategic engagements to unearth value for our clients.
As a Principal Consultant your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience working in consulting / contracting / internal SAP CoE roles.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in SAP QM and PP (Batch Management, QM inspection lot processes, QM notifications).
- Detailed SAP QM and PP knowledge in terms of overall architecture, processes, and functionality and technical components; and knowledge of cross module integration between SD, MM, WM, FI and CO.
- Experience configuring QM notification and the associated master data to facilitate a non-conformance process in SAP QM.
- Proven solutioning and delivery track record across multiple full lifecycle SAP programmes including global Blueprinting and multi-country roll-outs of significant size, scope and complexity.
- Proven ability as a Functional Lead, leading multi-site teams of functional consultants; Solution Architect, leading Conference Room Pilot workshops, Fit Gap analysis workshops and design workshops; and Design Authority for your respective functional domain.
- Very good knowledge of the Business and business processes in your given domain beyond the borders of SAP; more than just a knowledge of how to configure SAP.
- Proven ability to write White Papers and to develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the market place.
- Experience in global delivery and working with offshore resources.
- Experience with ECC and HANA/ S/4 required; experience of SAP SLO preferred.
- Experience of working in the Life Science industry, including experience of working on systems with a validated status and knowledge of GxP would be preferred.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Lead the solutioning for your given domain, gaining a quick understanding client requirements and proposing flexible and robust solutions in line with best practice.
- Facilitate design workshops, developing high quality design documents including contributing to and reviewing Blueprints; High Level Designs; and Low Level Designs.
- Lead teams of consultant based locally and remotely.
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams.
- Support business development activities including contributing to proposals and developing propositions.
- Manage and coach junior consulting resources.
RED have a well established relationship with our client, 37% of Consultants supported by RED chose this company as their employer of choice.
If you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our clients requirements then please attach your latest resume and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!