|Location: Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076467_1611413211|
Polish speaking SOX and ITGC Consultant - Contract - 6-12 months - 1700 PLN Per day
Our consultancy client is looking to hire a SOX/ITGC consultant to assit in a compliance and security audit.
High level Responsibilities
- Reviewing IT Risk & Control standards and methodologies (e.g. COSO11), supporting process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls, Overseeing the remediation and deficiency assessment process and proactively work with the business IT Application/Infrastructure and ITGC owners to establish end-to-end remediation plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance or Business
- More than 10 years of experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (e.g. Big Four).
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, IT General Controls and IT governance.
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC.
- Experience of ITGC control reviews and design / redesign
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of a variety of ERP systems (Non-SAP), Operating systems, Databases and financial applications
- Knowledge of IAM solutions and monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Qualys, Tripwire