PMO Project Manager
* Support Project Management Office (PMO) in driving key priorities across the project organisation, including supporting senior team on execution & in initiating & maturing initiative.
* Identify gaps, issues, concerns, and risks - drive resolution or elevate as necessary
* Develop appropriate program governance focusing on program complexity and the need for cross-functional integration
* Support cross project activities by coordinating with Senior Leadership Team members & Project Managers regarding communication, cross project activities etc.
* Work with the PMO members to help prioritise work efforts across projects to ensure strong resource management plans are leveraged
* Manage creation of weekly project status reporting including scheduled as well as ad-hoc updates.
* Tracks weekly action items and deliverables to ensure on-time delivery / completion across work-streams.
* Addresses and resolves project challenges, keeping leadership informed of critical considerations (e.g., resources, performance concerns). Provides clarity and direction in urgent or unexpected situations.
* Lead preparation of team events such as all-staff off sites & Senior Leadership Team off sites.
* Supports SharePoint utilisation and maintenance (troubleshooting, user creation, training, etc.)