***PMO HR Analyst - Prague***
RED, on behalf of our global client based in Prague, is looking for a PMO HR Analyst to join their team as soon as possible for a year long contract, with potentially 3 business trips a year.
The PMO Analyst will support HR Services Portfolio and Project Office with planning, coordinating and accomplishing a wide variety of organisational tasks. Utilise project management tools (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and techniques to support project-/program managers. Provide support by compilation of data into specific recurring reports, creating briefings and programmatic documents. Coordinating recording regular meetings, processing action items, tracking milestones, and performing other related efforts. Maintaining of project management tool-kits.
* Support PMO coordination across projects and adhere to PMO processes.
* Identify trends in questions received by PMO, identify opportunities on efficiency, provide suggestions for training and awareness, collect best practices and consolidate.
* Assist in managing, tracking, and storing details on unique projects (funding, task orders, management plans, schedules, risks, and quality issues); updates tracking logs as required. Maintains updated project documentation.
* Compile project reporting, ensure data capture, logging, analysis and interpretation.
* Perform special and recurring assignments on various projects and requests.
* Coordinate cross-functional team's activities through meetings, data analytics, requirements gathering, and documentation.
* Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Ability to drive independently small initiatives in support of the project.
* Supports with organisational tasks, workshops and different team events.
If you are available and interested in the role please apply for immediate consideration.