*********** P2P architect - 6 months contract - London ***********
RED delivers SAP consultants and architects to our clients world wide and now one of our clients has an urgent opportunity for a P2P/Procurement Architect with strong SAP and architecture experience for an initial 6 months contract located in London.
You need to have a strong experience in SAP P2P/Procurement architecture and also experience with non-SAP P2P processes or architecture. Our client is looking for someone who can review the current structure, a non-SAP design run by a 3rd party, and create and propose a new SAP architecture.
- Strong P2P/procurement architecture experience.
- Both SAP P2P experience and non-SAP P2P/procurement experience.
- Able to design from scratch.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of the solution.
- Strong knowledge of procurement best-practice.
- Able to think outside the box and come up with ideas for the solution.
If you are interested, please apply here or send your CV directly to Alex Upton-Agerholm @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.