Oracle Retail SIM Functional Consultant / 1-3 months / Newbury / Start ASAP
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
To conduct discovery sessions with business teams to understand and document the new business requirements in the Oracle Retail Implementation project.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
* Prepare Business Process documents in Oracle Retail Products (SIM)
* Conduct CRP (Conference Room Pilot) session in SIM Module.
* Provide solution to address the requirements in base product rather than going for customisation's.
* Prepare BRD (Business Requirements Document)
* Understanding of batch programs and interfaces in Oracle Retail Products
* Experience in implementing Oracle Retail SIM Module.
* Functional Knowledge in Oracle Retail modules (RMS, SIM, RPM)
* Know how in Java and Oracle ADF
* Knowledge in Oracle Retail batch and web service architecture.
* Experience in working in V16 version.
* 10-15 years of working experience in the Retail Industry
* Minimum 5 years in Oracle Retail Area
* He should have done at least 2 Oracle Retail SIM Implementations.
* RMS v16 hands on experience desirable
* Having technical knowledge in PLSQL/Java will be good to have.