|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081263_1624002361|
* Position :- Oracle Planning Cloud Functional Consultant - Oracle EPM Cloud
* Start :- ASAP
* End Date :- 4 Months + possible extension
* Location :- Manchester, UK (Remote till pandemic)
- Functional ownership of Oracle EPM Cloud solution on EPBCS modules
- Understanding business requirements, fit gap analysis, and preparing functional solution specifications
- Preparation of Functional design document
- Demonstrate out of the box EPBCS solution.
- Liaison with Business and Tech SMEs
- Co-ordinate development activities with technical team
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Conduct Key User Training
- Functional Testing of the application
- Reconciliation of financial modules between AS IS and To Be process
- Support User Acceptance Testing & Roll out
- Status Reporting
- Responsible for change management initiative incorporating validation of user manuals, user specific trainings and EPM awareness sessions Provide oversight and direction to the junior employees in the team in accordance with the organization's IT policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor, and develop new staff in EPM Space, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing guidance and required trainings.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM (Instant Messaging), and regular interpersonal communication