|Location: Netherlands||Salary: €45 - €50 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071763_1592304226|
Oracle Hyperion Finance Management (HFM) Specialist Software Engineer / Netherlands (Remote during pandemic) / 3-6 months / Start ASAP
Oracle Hyperion Finance Management (HFM) Specialist
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Consolidation/HFM specialist is part of the Finance Service Centre with NN Group based in The Hague. You are responsible for the technical developments as well as functional support related to the Oracle HFM application (18.104.22.168.) You contribute to the development of the application, new implementations relating to IFRS17/9 developments and the maintenance to ensure that the system is available and accessible to all the users. You will also provide guidance to users and management.
* Due to new IFRS 17/9 requirements maintain and enhance the existing HFM application and associated processes to ensure the integrity of the global corporate data.
* Technical development as well as the functional knowledge sharing and requirements translation * Oversee the implementation of approved business driven application changes, managing these through the development process and into the live environment, whilst ensuring proper business review and validation at all stages.
* Build, maintain and update financial reports, data forms, grids and other such objects within the HFM applications.
* Provision access for users to the HFM applications under the direction of currently implemented SOX controls.
* Coordinate system updates and patching related to the HFM applications in conjunction with the CIO Head Office Financial Reporting Team.
* Maintain and develop the necessary process and end user documentation
* Troubleshoot end-user issues related to access or system functionality.
* Identify the need for, and develop, new controls, system changes, relationships and a business continuity plan as appropriate to deal with changes to reporting or business requirements.
* Assist in developing (and leading where appropriate) future projects for capturing and converting financial information related to the HFM applications.
* Ensure engagement of all relevant stakeholders and identification of requirements from both a system and process perspective.
Specific knowledge and requirements:
Experienced Oracle HFM developer with functional knowledge; Some experience in FDMEE-HFM in a supporting role, in user acceptance testing, and in change control are an advantage; Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active no-nonsense mentality; Accurate, good analytical skills, independent and team player; IT literate; Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages are a plus.