|Location: Poland||Salary: €275 - €300 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074977_1604403541|
Oracle ERP Data Lead Consultant / Poland - Full Remote Role / 7 months / Start ASAP
English is a must, Czech or Polish is an advance.
We are building Oracle ERP Consultants team to help our client build new ERP platform for their manufacturing site in Poland. You will be a part of a team consisting of TOP consultants in the area.
o Responsible for the Data education to site project teams and site data point of contact.
o Leads data readiness reviews and control process.
o Understands and applies master data standards.
o Support the program with mapping the existing master data to the standards.
o Define processes for managing key master data, determine owners for key master data at site level and coordinates with various Functional Team and COEs.
o Ensure the completion of the Site data project plan and management of that plan.
o Responsible for ensuring that the data extraction and cleansing is completed to the standard outlined and ensure it takes place in a timely and efficient fashion.
o Ensure that Data de-duplication occurs (supported by functional data leads).
o Ensure Functional Data validation occurs as per the plan.
o Assist with the on-going review and optimisation of the data conversion process and education packages used as part of the program roll out.
o Ensure a smooth and effective transition of converted data to the support organisation.
o Contributes to deployment of best business process
o Significant knowledge and experience with functional/cross functional Oracle data definition, maintenance and relationships.
o Data analysis and data base management skills.
o Considerable experience with the implementation of Oracle ERP systems to support functional business requirements.
* o Ability to work collaboratively with IT staff through the design and build of the new business processes
* o Ability where needed to drive down into the detail of application use
o Ability to communicate and interact well at all levels of the organisation.
* o Strong project management skills including time management, organisational, data management/analysis and multi-tasking skills.
* o Results driven, yet highly team-oriented.
* o Ability to work in a matrix/cross functional environment with complex business models.
* o Management of multiple sites, functions and local SPS business teams.
* o Operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment working with a variety of business teams and functions.