Do you want to be a part of developing one of the worlds most advanced IoT (Internet Of Things) connectivity platform for M2M devices?
Currently we are looking for Oracle Datawarehouse expert who can be part our developing team, developing the future of IoT.
The platform is used by mobile operators to provide M2M connectivity towards large and small enterprises. It enables operators to handle connectivity, traffic, administration and billing of M2M device. The platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, device management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
* BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
* 2-3 years of hands on corresponding experience
* Business and customer focused mindset
* Good communication and networking skills in English
* Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
We also appreciate if a candidate has:
* MSc in Computer Science or other related field
* Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
* Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
Oracle Datawarehouse and Warehouse Builder Developer:
* DWH Developer responsible for the delivery of BI information for Device Connection Platform (DCP) unit.
* Candidates MUST have excellent knowledge in Oracle Datawarehouse
* Candidates MUST have experience from (5+ years) development projects
* Solution integration experience with complex systems including multiple external systems, internal systems, application, cloud, and device.
* BI development and implementation
* Understand key business requirements and advice on how to best achieve them
* Implement DWH best practices
* Data architecture and datawarehousing concepts
* Define test cases, testing and production support
The candidate should also have experience in the following:
* Data warehouse and reporting techniques
* Oracle Database 11g & 12c, SQL and PL/SQL
* Dimensional Modelling
* Good working knowledge on Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB 11g) and other ETL tools
* Experience on working on with DWH/BI projects
* Well versed on Linux Shell Scripting
* Experience on FTP and SFTP processes
* Building and Upgrading of DWH environments
* Migration of metadata and repository from one environment to another.
* Maintenance of DWH Server (For better performance and usage of hardware resources)
* Knowledge on BI tools like Business Objects
* Able to communicate effectively with users and stakeholders
|Location: Sweden, Sweden||Salary: 400kr - 480kr per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: ODD-01_1538644375|