|Location: London, England||Salary: £375 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079412_1618332733|
Oracle Cloud Payroll & HCM Consultant / London (Remote during pandemic) 5 months / Start ASAP
*****Inside IR35 must use FCSA Accredited Umbrella company*****
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Oracle Cloud Payroll & HCM Consultant will be part of account and responsible for delivering Payroll, HR functional support , configure and provide transformation solutions. Also, responsible for Cloud business growth in within existing account and support wider client Retail Cloud transformation engagements.
Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion payroll, HR query resolution
* Provide solutions and configure solution in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion for payroll, HR
* Support working with Oracle SRs guiding SR to resolution
* Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
* Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Support clients with the execution of test scripts
* Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
* Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
* Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
* Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities:
* Demonstrate very strong interpersonal skills, a detailed understanding of the UK market for IT, digital and business services in Ireland
* Demonstrate an ability to grow and work with off shore delivery centres and leverage clients global alliances across partners to grow business
* Be an avid networker who builds and nurtures professional relationships with customers, Oracle, other Partners
* At least 1 Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation experience with UK Payroll knowledge.
* Understanding of other Oracle Cloud HCM Modules (especially Absence Management)
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a business or engineering function.
* Oracle Cloud Payroll Certification
* Overall understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud modules and their interdependencies with Payroll module.
* Excellent presentation, written and oral, communication skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills for interfaces with customers and external functions.
* Conversant with the full suite of MS office applications