|Location: London, England||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073265_1598346356|
Oracle Cloud Payroll & HCM Consultant / London / 12 months / Start 1st Sept
* Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion payroll, HR query resolution
* Provide solutions and configure solution in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion for payroll, HR
* Support working with Oracle SRs guiding SR to resolution
* Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
* Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Support clients with the execution of test scripts
* Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
* Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
* Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
* Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
* Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities:
* Demonstrate very strong interpersonal skills, a detailed understanding of the UK market for IT, digital and business services in Ireland
* Have a proven track record in successfully developing practice team, driving transformation engagement with customer leading to tangible business outcome.
* Demonstrate an ability to grow and work with off shore delivery centres and leverage the cliets global alliances across partners to grow business
* Grow the current customer base by prospecting with key new logos and lead sales effort to successfully shape and convert opportunities
* Be passionate about building motivated teams that consistently deliver organisation's Financial, Customer, Learning and Development and Process driven organisational objective
* Be an avid networker who builds and nurtures professional relationships with customers, Oracle, other Partners
At least 1 Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation experience with UK Payroll knowledge.
Understanding of other Oracle Cloud HCM Modules (especially Absence Management)
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a business or engineering function.
* Oracle Cloud Payroll Certification.
* Overall understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud modules and their interdependencies with Payroll module.
* Excellent presentation, written and oral, communication skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills for interfaces with customers and external functions.
* Conversant with the full suite of MS office applications