|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €100 - €130 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/065916_1573467817|
Open System Linux Support / Dublin / 12 months / Start ASAP
* Support of existing Linux Environment
* Develop and deliver requests for project based requests
Other responsibilities - Budgets, targets, equipment etc:
* Research, product comparison and recommendation of hardware and software to support ongoing business requirements and future developments
* IT Degree or equivalent with good experience is preferable
* Extensive knowledge of UNIX operating system which should include AIX, Solaris, Linux, platforms.
* Knowledge of the underlying hardware and infrastructure.
* AWS Cloud - EC2, VPC, RDS, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, High Availability, Storage/CDN), JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Ruby, Oracle.
* Scripting - Shell, Perl, Ruby, etc.
* Automation - Puppet (or similar)
* Leading technical projects or working closely with multi-skilled teams.
* Be responsible for technical areas of IT Vendor Management processes.
* Participate in quality and technical reviews.
Special working conditions (travel, on call etc):
* Site based in Dublin Airport
* The person must be client facing and be flexible to support the onsite activities.
* Self-supporting and experience with offshore model would be preferable
* Work well with colleagues
* Manage challenging environment
* Self-starter individual who can plan and manage your time effectively with respect to assigned responsibilities.