Job title: Omnichannel Solution Architect
Location: United Kingdom- London OR Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for Omnichannel Solution Architect
- Experience working within multi-channel transformation projects
- Architecture and/or design experience with channels solution including experience in one or more of Adobe, Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, elasticpath.
- Familiar with one or more of the technology capabilities required to support channel solutions (e.g. portal, commerce, identity management (SAML/OpenID Connect, APIs, enterprise service bus, CRM, CMS, DAM, CDNs, Personalisation, Tag Management, Web Tracking/analytics, Search, Product Catalogue)
- Previous Consulting industry experience
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above Omnichannel Solution Architect job and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.