|Location: Orange, Connecticut||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/078534_1617350414|
Our client is implementing a new cloud-based NetSuite ERP system across the company. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator's role is to deliver company-wide business solutions through application configuration/development as well as support activities. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as finance, operations, supply chain, and other business units. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator is also responsible to define, develop, test, analyze, maintain, and improvement of in-house and vendor provided software applications. The Developer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the systems development life cycle.
Strategy & Planning
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research into software application products and services in support of business requirements.
- Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Technical point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite) and provide hands-on support for NetSuite users.
- Design and implement technology solutions in NetSuite modules according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments.
- Architect, design, build and deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability and functionality of the system including customization and configuration (via Suite Script, Suite Talk, Suite Flow, and Suite Cloud), integration and support case resolution.
- Ensure systems integrations with NetSuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into NetSuite from our ecommerce platform, fulfillment center, and other third-party systems.
- Work with the NetSuite and implementation partner teams on automating data integration's with NetSuite.
- Stay ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
- Maintain user roles/access and assign appropriate permissions/levels of access.
- Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email and PDF templates.
- Work with end users on usability/ Help Desk issues.
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 5 years related work experience.
- Education and/or certifications with significant experience in SDLC and project management are desired.
If you feel you are a good fit for this opportunity, please email your most updated copy of your resume to bpinckney@REDcommerce.com or give me a call at 551-233-0231.
Look forward to speaking with you soon.
At this time U.S. citizens, US GC holders or US GC EAD Holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement.