One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
- Conception and implementation of master data management (MDM) processes and best practice;
- Participate in the strategic and methodological development of MDM - including definition of and enforcement of standards, rules and policies;
- Establishment of a quality monitoring concept designed to improve data quality
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Extensive project experience in defining and implementation of master data solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel 50%;
- Fluent English language skills, German beneficial;
- University degree.
This is a rare opportunity to join of the most famous companies in Germany, in a position that will greatly impact the future success of the business. Do not hesitate - apply today!