Marketing Designer with a focus on content, graphic design and digital needed for dynamic, fast-paced and funky staffing and business consultancy in the City!
We are on the lookout for someone to join our Marketing team in London on a 1 year fixed term maternity cover contract. If creating exciting content, breath-taking collateral and inspired digital designs are your 'thang', we might just have the golden ticket.
You'll need to know your way around Adobe, Video Editing, CMS's and have a design portfolio of awesomeness. Bonus points if you speak another language.
On offer are an ambiguous job title, some tremendous benefits (including beers & donuts) and all the technical gadgetry you need to do your job.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Talent to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines
- Ability to juggle and manage several projects simultaneously including events
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro; with a working knowledge of After Effects and Flash
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of design, photography, video and reprographics
- Work across a range of digital platforms including banner advertising, web, mobile and app creation
- Inventive ideas and a strong ability to brainstorm designs/concepts for online and offline
- Can design for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Video creation, editing and production experience
- Sense of humour
Our perfect candidate will have significant experience in a busy commercial environment, and will have regularly worked on an extensive range of content, events, websites and collateral projects. You will bring excellent organisational skills, incredible attention to detail, the ability to prioritise a demanding workload effectively and top-of-the-class interpersonal skills.
You will also be calm and unflappable, proactive and forward-thinking, and have what we like to call 'The Mary Poppins Factor', which means that you can make the impossible possible. Mary's magic umbrella is advantageous but not essential.