|Location: Ohio, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071313_1590591359|
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
* Builds relationships with end users, technical staff and management
* Demonstrates an aptitude for understanding the business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions by developing solutions to meet customer requirements and deliver value
* Collaborates with the various departments, demonstrating the ability to articulate the functions of software and how each supports the end users
* Leverage SAP MM, PPPI, eWM expertise to drive a fit to standard business process solution and ensure that the total cost of ownership and benefits of identified gaps are documented and approved by project leadership.
* Ensure optimal utilization of technology solutions including system integration best practices, with proper consideration given to "cost vs. benefits."
* Impart SAP MM, LE, WMS expertise to other client employees through over the shoulder learning, system demonstrations, and coordinated knowledge sharing sessions.
* Act as a "translator" between business resources and more technical systems integrator resources to ensure understanding and alignment during design. Where assigned, write configuration designs and/or functional specifications for WRICEF objects.
* Facilitates regular meetings with the business stakeholders in functional areas to gather and review requirements
* Defines, design, and document business flows, processes and technology road maps
* Continuously works to improve and simplify the processes and functionality related to applications
* Defines and articulates business rules required for data accuracy and consistency
* Identifies and resolves data quality issues
* Defines requirements traceability to test case execution
* Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail, as well as perform duties under minimal supervision
* Ensures the satisfactory completion of critical work and/or projects
* Regularly provides updates and reports on issues, projects and plans
* Ensures that system proposals are fully analyzed and evaluated
* Creates processes to support application deployment
* Exercises a high degree of judgment in matters related to corporate compliance and risk mitigation
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years' experience in manufacturing business process and requirements documentation, analysis, design, system construction, testing, training, communication planning and deployment
* 3+ years, experience in systems analysis and design, programming, testing and software implementation
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain business/technical documentation, and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Must have experience facilitating Requirements Discovery and JAD sessions with end users
* Must have strong experience with requirement elicitation techniques, writing use cases and business process modeling
* Must be proficient in writing and executing test cases
* Proficiency with MSOffice Suite of products, SharePoint, Visio and Microsoft Project is highly desirable
* Experience in developing reports, dashboards and scorecards using SAP Business Objects is highly desirable
* Strong analytical, Risk analysis and Problem-solving skills
* Generate SDLC business validation documentation (i.e. User Requirements Specifications, Functional specifications) including technical documentation such as Design specification, Configuration specifications, etc.
* Working knowledge of organizational change management concepts preferred
* Experience with configuration management tool and requirement gathering tools is a plus.
* CPG industry experience desirable
* SAP S4/HANA experience preferred