Mainframes specialist - Ireland.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Trouble shoot Batch and ONline issues in production Mainframes applications and provide effective solutions in time bound manner and within SLA
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the system, user experience and/or performance through various performance improvement initiatives
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and Maintain SOPs for batch and online production fixes.
- Coordinate with multiple parties in resolving production issues
- Outage and alert communication.
- COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CA-IDEAL, CA-Datacom.
- Ability to learn and upgrade skill set based on the customer requirements.
- Very good communication skills (Oral and written).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
- Ability to Fix batch jobs
- Resolve issues/requests within SLA timelines