|Location: Lithuania||Salary: €37.50 - €40 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079311_1618826842|
Mainframe Developer / Lithuania Fully remote / 3-6 months + / Start ASAP
We are at the forefront of the clients efforts to combat financial crime.
We believe that high quality software and expertise in software development are the
keys when creating effective and high value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one system for all of the client that prevents
and counters money laundering.
To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit
and courage to challenge the way we do things.
Consultant will work in a non-traditional banking start-up environment closely
together with Danish, Indian and Lithuanian engineers, architects, leaders, and
business analysts in a modern, cross border/multicultural team.
* Develop leading IT solutions for anti-money-laundering based on IBM BPM
* technologies (PL/I, JCL, Java)
* Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
* Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest
* possible efficiency and software quality
* Be obsessed with efficiency and quality for deliveries
* Work in a self-organising Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
* Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
* Experience of 5+ years in IBM BPM Process Designer
* Able to create process workflow from scratch and work with complex
* Analyses user requirements and defines technical project scope
* Knowledge on IBM BPM version 8.6
* Practical implementation of features
* Experience in handling Production issues and/or troubleshooting skills
at Pre-prod level
* Capability to handle work individually
Good to Have:
* Java background will be added advantage
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong technical leadership in IBM BPM
* Stake holder management skills
* Flexible to adapt to change