|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PERM1009_1538993737|
RED's Life Sciences Team is looking for an Account Director to grow and maintain one of RED's largest and most strategic client providing all RED services such as permanent, contract and executive placements. You'll be tasked with an important and exciting role whereby to not only maintain this high achieving account but to also grow our overall revenue through building stronger client relationships throughout the business up to C-level.
We are looking for someone to actively contribute to the Life Science division, bring new ideas and process improvement suggestions are strongly encouraged and expected. The core purpose is increase visibility on client strategy, project pipeline and have overall responsibility of the day to day account management and performance. You'll oversee budgeting the financial performance and facilitation of business reviews with the client.
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance against sales and delivery targets
- Monthly, quarterly and annual performance against deal targets and extension targets
- Manage a highly efficient Account Team and Delivery team
- Client Management from HR, line management, procurement to C-level stakeholders
- Ultimately responsible for all of client's staffing needs (contract & perm)
- Qualification of requirements and supporting Account Managers to close business
- Opening new relationships and new areas within the client to grow the business
- Identifying new projects, sales channels and partnerships to drive further account growth
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 3+ year experience building up and managing large accounts
- 3+ year experience in a sales role within Staffing, Consulting or Life Sciences, preferably background in IT & or SAP.
- Client focused approach to work through a consultative strategic approach
- Able to understand how to offer solutions and solve problems
- Sales/Consultative/Qualitative approach
- Strong communication skills in English and German at a business level
- Strong relationship builder
- Solid business acumen
- Solid financial business skills
- Creative and Solution Minded
- Pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Independent and methodical approach to work
- Resilient and target driven
- Team player
- Continuous self-development
- Flexible to travel up to 65%
- Fluency in German and/or other languages desirable
If you'd like to find out more then get in touch.