On behalf of our Client - a global Pharmaceutical/Animal Health Client, we are looking for an:
Lead SAP Inter Company Consultant (Procurement Expert)
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The System Lead, SAP Inter/intra-company & Direct Procurement ITS is responsible to Support Direct and Inter/Intra-company system solutions implemented and will report to the ITS SAP Inter/intra-company & Direct Procurement lead, in the ITS Global Solution Center.
- You will work closely with the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) Managers on the business side as well as end users.
- Act as internal consultant for the Global Manufacturing and Supply - Manufacturing & Procurement teams.
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- Ensure Incidents are getting resolved in a timely manner with appropriate documentation and communication to the end users.
- Support delivery of projects impacting the Inter/Intracompany and Procurement areas
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
- Delivery of enhancement requests to ensure approved business requirements are converted to detailed designs, transition to the development team and then tested to ensure quality
- Update and maintain functional documentation
- Conduct SAP process configuration changes for approved change requests
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, and Regression tests
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Escalate issues to ITS SAP Inter/intra-company & Direct Procurement lead, as needed.
- Client Management:
- Understand client's business strategy, goals, operational processes and technology needs
- 7+ years of SAP experience
- 3 + SAP implementations with SAP MM IM WM SD
- Experience with IDOCS, Data Management including LSMW
- Experience with testing using HPQC / HPALM
- Experience with SAP ASAP Methodology
- Experience with Integration with SAP GTS, SD, FI, PM and PS
- Experience with automated Inter/Intra-company supply chain process
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM IM
If this position sounds interesting to you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 207 107 7706