|Location: Republic of Ireland||Salary: €400 - €440 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073198_1598007673|
Labware Consultant / Ireland (Carlow) / 12 months / Start 1st September
* LIMS Consultant
* Provide in Depth knowledge of LabWare LIMS
* Interact with Project team, Business Representatives and Business QA to understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
* Ensure that all GxP Systems are Audit/Inspection ready
* Very good experience of LIMS application development- Interfacing, Upgrade and validation.
* Hands on experience on requirement gathering and configuration/development of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) e.g. LabWare (preferably V6/7 expertise)
* Experience in Labware Modules like LIMS Stability, EM, Inventory, Storage Location Management, Instrument Interfaces, Lot, Sample Management for Clinical Trial & Manufacturing Domain
* Ability to Solve all Technical Issues in Labware LIMS, including Interfaces to ERP, Label Printing Software, MDM and all modules
* Good Knowledge on Labware Database Structure, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL & SAP Crystal Reports
* Have hands on experience in SDLC and Agile model delivery & in ITIL and ITSM process integrations.
* Knowledge of Pharma domain.
* Conduct GxP Analysis, Gap/Risk Assessment
* Experience with risk based approaches for IT Application development.
* Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills