|Location: Malmö, Sweden||Salary: 500kr - 525kr per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072756_1596020243|
Kubernetes Administrator / Sweden (Remote during pandemic) / 4 months / Start ASAP
We are looking for a Kubernetes administrator with SRE experience. You will be working with fantastic teams on exciting software projects utilizing containers to deploy highly available applications.
The Kubernetes administrator is responsible for:
* Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
* Configuring hardware peripherals and services, managing settings and storage,
* Deploying cloud-native applications, monitoring and supporting a Kubernetes environment.
* Production Kubernetes Experience
* Experience with monitoring tools like ELK/Prometheus/Grafana preferred.
* Experience with building Kubernetes Operators
* Highly experienced with Docker & Containers
* Top notch Linux skills
* SRE experience for a mid-large system at least
* General cloud architecture experience with AWS
* General DevOps Experience a plus.
* A Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus.
* 5+ years of experience in Linux system administration/DevOps/AWS.
* 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes administration