|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy, IT Service Provider, Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076032_1608221019|
Kinaxis Rapid Response Solution Consultant | English | Remote | Contract
RED is hiring on behalf of a Client Partner, a world leader in their industry sector. We are currently looking for an experienced Kinaxis Solution Consultant with Rapid Response expertise, and a background in Supply Chain Management. To provide support in multiple implemented areas such as Inventory, Distribution, Capacity and Demand Planning.
The role will be for a initial 12 month period. The organisation has adapted to the ways of working from home, therefore offering 100% remote work, and you will be working as part of a large international team.
Please find details below:
Role: Kinaxis Solution Consultant
Location: Home Based (Remote)
Start: January 2021
Duration/End: December 2021
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Responsible for resource development and CSD execution
- Create new workbooks and resources (heavy configuration)
- Make data model/transformation changes
- Configures resources
- Workbook modification/alert creation; Internal regression testing/ UAT support
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach and way of working
If you are interested or would like to know more, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid British or EU Passport.