* To be able to translate user requirements into technical specifications if required. To provide development timelines and schedules for the specifications and deliver a web UI that meets those specifications in a timely manner.
* Work within clients structured development process.
* To document and conduct planning, technical and bug reviews of developed framework and of evaluation plans / test results.
* Responsible for product performance and quality.
* Demonstrable experience of building single page applications and web graphics.
* Working knowledge of building and securing Web Applications.
* Good understanding of principles of front-end testing (unit, integration)
* Understanding of AWS Infrastructure
* The candidate will ensure that developed components are robust and easy to maintain.
* Good technical/professional knowledge and skills
* Happy to work as part of development team
* Able to clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups.
* Available for 3+ month contract with ability to visit Seer Green site on regular basis
|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £300 - £350 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/059800_1553321593|