|Location: Zürich, Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071154_1589879359|
**** Java Software Engineer - 7+ Months - Zurich ****
On behalf of one of RED's international clients we are now looking for an experienced JAVA Software Engineer for an initial 7 months contract located in Zurich and starting ASAP.
Due to the COVID-19 situation the contract will initially be remote, afterwards on-site in Zurich.
ONLY CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN SWITZERLAND WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Project is based on Transaction Monitoring, part of the global AML Transaction Monitoring program organization. The role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
- Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software
- Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
- Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
- Act as an Agile member in an Agile engineering team (you are not shy to pick up new things)
- Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers.
- Strong Java developer having worked on related DevOps tools, such as GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, Jira
- solid Oracle database skills
- computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
- Financials Services IT background (you understand client, account and transaction data)
- Agile and DevOps practices part of your DNA
- excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- comfortable in a Linux based server environment incl scripting
Nice to have Skills*:
- preferably a background in Financial Crimes Prevention, specifically Anti-Money Laundering
- experience with AML Transaction Monitoring solutions, preferably Actimize SAM or Siron AML
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.