Java Developer - Permanent - Ireland
Our renowned global Pharmaceutical client are looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a permanent basis located in Ireland. The chosen applicant will be a Java expert responsible for supporting ongoing Java development areas within new and existing projects for the entire EMEA region. With our client looking to build up Java capabilities in-house this is a great opportunity for someone to join at the beginning of a new initiative. The chosen applicant will utilise best practices used by experienced object-oriented software developers.
Core Java Skills:
- Experience with primitive types and operators in Java
- Class loader expertise
- Solid understanding with the Java concurrency library
- Proficient knowledge of Java Collections
- Familiar with checked exceptions, generics and enums within Java development
- Comprehension around Java garbage collection
- Understanding around Java design patterns; Singleton, Factory, Builder, Object Pool, Iterator etc.
- Debugging expertise - clean code and efficiency
- Ability to write simple MVC Rest service
- Eclipse, Maven, Junit exposure
- Spring Framework 4, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring XD
- Object mappings: XML, JSON, CSV, Hibernate
- JIRA, GIT, Jenkins
- RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, JDBC, ODBC, Data modelling, UML
Our client provides a competitive benefits and relocation package as they're looking to invest in people for the long-term. If you're interested in a supportive employer eager to upskill their staff alongside a good work life balance feel free to submit your CV for consideration for this opportunity.