Java Developer - Permanent - Ireland
Our global Pharmaceutical client are looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a permanent basis located on the west coast of Ireland. You will be part of the EMEA region's IT hub which houses several technologies with a long-term strategy to build up in-house competencies.
Fortune recognised as the world's most admired companies within the Pharmaceutical industry sector.
- 3+ years' java development experience
- Integration projects
- Object oriented design
- Proficient with java backend development
- Experience in writing and using APIs in different formats - Rest/SOAP/XML
- Competent using various databases - MYSQL/SQLSERVER
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams
- Possess a strong understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
If this is of interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This role does not support visa sponsorship - please only apply if you're an EU national or able to work in Ireland via an existing visa.