********** IT Technical Review/Test Writer - 12 months - Eindhoven, Netherlands **********
RED delivers IT consultants to our clients world-wide and now one of our partners has a need for an experienced IT compliance consultant with strong experience in reviewing technical documentation and writing test scripts. The initial contract is for 12 months and is located near Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Compliance specialist with experience in reviewing technical documentation and testing or writing test scripts. Please see description below
- Context: Our customer is a large Pharma company who have come to the end of a global SAP roll-out. The team will now be focused on Governance, Change and Release Management. We are looking for someone who will be playing a dual role as the Technical Reviewer and Test Writer.
- Main skill requirement for Technical Reviewer: Experience as a document reviewer. Knowledge of Good documentation practices. Knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Activities as Technical Reviewer: For Quarterly & Weekly Releases
- Review technical documents like technical specs against pre-defined checklists.
- Review technical test scripts against pre-defined checklists and good documentation and testing practice.
- Review incoming change requests against detailed checklists, review changes for implementation and for closeout.
- Monitor change requests for progress.
- Main skill requirement for Test Writer: Experience as a tester or test writer. Knowledge of Good documentation practices. Knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Activities as Test Writer: For Quarterly Releases
- Conduct interviews with IT and business representatives in order to write user acceptance test scripts.
- Conduct interviews with key IT and business stakeholders and capture the test steps they perform on screen and translate them to a proper user acceptance test case in our test management tool.
- Assisting the stakeholders in making sure the test is covering off test goals and requirements.
- Assist the testers in executing these tests and provide guidance on the proper writeup of test results, defect write-up and guidelines for good evidence gathering.
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on email@example.com or apply here.