|Location: Denmark||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/074663_1603353095|
The Client is looking for an IT Solution Architect to join their Research & Development Team in Denmark.
The Ideal candidate will be taking the lead of architecture and design as well as supporting the Business working with the complexity of merging process optimization with IT Projects and working with internal and external contributors.
You will also play an important role in ensuring that solutions comply with our Corporate IT strategy which, among other things, focuses on global solutions (on-premise and Cloud), cyber security and enterprise data management.
- Minimum 3 years' experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry in a multi-vendor environment
- Relevant education (pharmacology, laboratory, engineering, IT)
- Experience with business consultancy and converting business requirement specifications into architecture, preferably global life cycle R&D solutions with a strong customer focus
- Experience within IT system compliance (GxP) and knowledge of IT Security and Data integrity
- The ability to work well independently in a proactive performance-oriented way, while at the same time contribute and is committed to the team
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the role send me your updated CV and feel free to contact me for further details.