IT Service Desk Team Leader - Brussels
One of RED's clients are currently looking for a IT Service desk team leader to head up their Service desk team. You will be responsible for the development of their service desk, maximising the satisfaction of our internal customers with a focus on professionalism. Further motivate you and support the Service Desk staff as their coach.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Service Desk team and provides the capacity planning.
- Organise and manage the internal projects within the Service Desk team
- Manage and improve internal processes, work instructions and tools.
- Lead the Service desk team, introducing the latest developments within the Service desk function.
- Determine the priority of incoming requests to the service desk team
- Debugging the common problems and finding solutions
- Responsible for developing the Service desk staff and assisting them in their performance and daily tasks
Skill sets required
We for a consultant with the following experience:
- Proven experience in setting up and professionalise a service environment.
- You have a bachelor in IT direction or the equivalent through experience.
- Experience in managing a team of 5 people
- You have a extensive knowledge of Microsoft products Office - Windows, hardware and network knowledge.
- Strong ability to work in a fast pace environment and in a growing team whilst adhering to strict deadlines
If you feel that your skill set is a match to our clients needs then please forward an updated CV with a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch.