Red is searching for an automotive industry client for an IT Security Analyst located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience required. Four year degree preferred. Experience may be substituted where appropriate.
- 2+ years design and build experience or administration in ERP or other major system architecture required.
- 2-4 years' experience providing customer support in a retail or technology oriented environment is required.
- Knowledge of industry recognized security concepts, regulatory agencies, and security best practice is preferred.
- 3-4 years' experience in security administration of tools like SIEM (Qradar, McAfee, Splunk, etc) IPS/IDS (Sourcefire. FireAmp, etc.), Anti-virus (Sophos, Carbon Black, etc.), Email Gateway (Proofpoint, Barracuda, etc.), Vulnerability Scanner (Nessus, Alien Vault, etc.), Web Filters (Bluecoat, Trend, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft operating system and Office suite is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic "can do" attitude are required.
- Ability to work independently is a must.
- Ability to quickly learn systems with little or no documentation. Continuous learning of new systems, business processes and concepts are a must.
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Must have the ability to work well with people of varying levels of technical abilities.
- Excellent change management skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to analyze security needs to support business objectives is required.
- Ability to create, maintain and communicate organized documentation is required.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed to support project implementation and assist with local compliance program assessment.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!