|Location: Munich, Bayern||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/083180_1629967284|
For our client in Munich we are looking for an IT Release & Operations Manager to support in a cross-divisional development project with global roll-out scope.
* Define, plan, coordinate and monitor setup, roll-out and operations of new or changed IT service in the relevant environments (e.g. test, staging, production) during the project as well as in the transition into the operational organisation
* Expertise in setup, deployment and operations of complex, multi-component enterprise IT infrastructures
* Expertise in operating the relevant technologies and products (Azure, .Net, SAP, Mulesoft, ...)
* Expertise in DevOps approach as well as Agile system development
* Strategic mindset (awareness and acting according to short- and long-term consequences)
* Solution and stakeholder orientation
* Start: September 2021
* Duration: 36 months
* Utilisation: 50%
* Location: Munich
* Language: English
Telephone interviews with our end client can be arranged at short notice, with a quick decision afterwards.
If you are interested in this project, please contact me.