One of our international clients, is looking looking for an IT project manager - Security. The project will take place in Cologne, Germany and it will be for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for people that have experience in:
Technical advice on ITK risk management projects and internal guidelines based on ISO 27001
* Support in the implementation of protection needs assessments and risk analyses acc. Risk management process
* Maintenance of the existing business continuity plan
* Planning, monitoring and evaluation of IT vulnerability scans
* Identification and evaluation of weaknesses and development of appropriate countermeasures
* Creation and execution of presentations at management level
* Planning, control and implementation of projects in the IT security environment
* Preparation of manuals and concepts acc. internal specifications
* Quality assurance of created documentation
* Updating the process documentation, overview plans and application manuals acc. internal specifications
Our customer is reviewing candidates for this position as soon as possible, so if you are interested,send me your updated CV at email@example.com and i will be in touch with you immediately.