***IT Project Manager - Prague***
Our global client based in Prague is looking for a new IT Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible until the end of July with a likely 6 month extension.
- Lead large or multiple projects, spanning modules and business processes.
- Manage large project delivery according to time lines, quality and budget.
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Has the necessary background and experience to be able to give the Project Team directions and maintain control of progress and budget.
- Manage project delivery according to time lines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project life-cycle.
- Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed
If you are interested in the role please apply for immeidate consideration.