For our long-term end client in Bavaria we are looking for a IT Project Manager in the area of Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
Your main task will be project management and the management of the MES System landscape to Germany and Asia.
Management methodology is a mix of Waterfall and agile.
* Project Management (Schedule, Scope, Budget, Quality management, Risk management, etc.)
* Monitoring of the Team & Milestones
* Stakeholder Management
* Several years of experience as a Project Manager
* Experience in taking over multiply projects
* Coordination of employees (engineers, IT staff, etc.) and service providers internationally (e.g. Asia)
* Strong communication skills (assertiveness)
* Nice to have: Experience in Manufacturing Execution System (Hands-on or/and hands-off)
* Start: ASAP; end of July 2019 the latest
* Duration: Long term (3 months rolling contract)
* Utilisation: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Bavaria, Germany
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.