IT Project Manager - Digital Supply Chain Management - Munich Area
You will be responsible for achievement of approved project objectives and goals through leading projects through initiation, planning, organizing, resource management, execution and closure.
Reaching of quality expectations in line with time, budget and scope in a raplidly changing environment;
Responsibilities & Duties
- Definition and setup of project organization
- Setup and formation of project team
- Creation of project plan according to project charter
- Perform project planning (scope, budget, time, and deliverables)
- Perform project controlling and steering
- Provide regular update and reporting of project status to project team, program management, and stakeholders
- Manage project resources
- Definition and steering of project milestones and quality gates
- Preparation, documentation and communication of decision making
- Provide project communication
- Manage creation of project documentation
Qualifications and personal qualities
Strong leadership and people management expertise, including:
- Conflict resolution;
- Ability to influence through negotiation;
- Creation of clear project objectives and the ability to ensure they are seen through to completion;
- Communication at all levels within a business;
- Constant risk management mindset.
- Able to combine project management, technical and business skills;
- Change management;
- In-depth knowledge of digital supply chain management and manufacturing;
- At least 5 years working und at an international industrial company, renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within a global organization
- Experience with IoT and/or Industry 4.0;
- Ideally planning and master data knowledge.
- A solution focused, flexible mindset is required as you will be expected to be a 'driver of change' within the organisation;
- You should be comfortable working in a large international environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Education and Work Experience
A University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required;
Fluent English language skills, with fluent German advantageous;
EU Passport holders only.
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: PJM-DWI to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 (0)7855 351541
I look forward to your application!